Review: Geo Tri Color Grey CM-901 colored contact lenses

Hello! Today I decided to write a review on my current fave lenses from Geo! If you're interested, keep reading!

Hello!

Today I decided to write a review on my current fave lenses from Geo! If you're interested, keep reading!




I only started wearing lenses around early this year. In terms of circle lenses, I've only ever bought Geo lenses as I've read from tons of review that they are super comfortable. These are what I look in lenses:

  • Comfort
  • Natural style
  • Suitable to be worn without makeup
  • Affordable
I'm happy to say that the Tri Color lenses meet all the criteria!

Comfort:

I pretty much wear these lenses everyday ever since I got them in August (so it's been 3 months). I have worn them for 12 hours and they're still comfy without getting overly dry. I do however put some eye drops when I hit the 6-hour mark.

Design:

These lenses are meant to look natural. They don't have a strong, obvious lumbar. Very daytime/work appropriate. But they aren't "boring" in any way. They make my eyes sparkle and the color it gives is just enough to not look "fake". I've received numerous compliments whenever I wear them! My sister even told her husband she wanted to wear lenses after she saw me in them XD

On my dark-colored eyes, the grey color looks subtle but on my sister (who bought the same one), they look a bit lighter. So I guess the color depends on your natural eye color. I personally like that its a grey that doesn't look blue-ish.

These lenses are yearly lenses, with a diameter of 14.2mm and can be bought with your prescription. I bought mine with prescription and I have no problems with it! :D

as you can see, the outer ring/lumbar design isn't so strong and isn't one straight line, making it more natural.
these lenses also have 3 colors, making it blend with the natural eye color.

Another plus point is I can wear these lenses without makeup and they don't look weird/unnatural. I previously wore Geo Bella lenses that had the same diameter but because of the dark, obvious lumbar, it needed some makeup (eyeliner and mascara) to "frame" it and make it look more natural. My eyes are small so I guess thats why my previous lenses stood out too much without makeup XD

wearing the lenses without makeup. au natural~


Price:

I bought these for 20.90USD at Geo Colored Lenses. The website offers free worldwide shipping and its based in Malaysia, so when I ordered mine, I literally got it in the same week. Highly recommend this website! They packaged the lenses nicely and I had no problems purchasing from this website. With proper care, these lenses should last me a year and with that price, it's definitely more affordable than buying monthly lenses.

how the lenses look like under lighting and with makeup. super pretty! :D

as a reference, this is my natural eye color. dark, eh?



Overall, I highly recommend the Geo Tri Color series! I'm thinking of buying more from this line and I'd probably continue buying the one in grey as I love the color so much! Thanks for reading :D

With love,
Irisy

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Followers