Review: Kiss Me Heroine Make Smooth Liquid Eyeliner

Hello lovelies :D I decided to dedicate my first review post to my fave eyeliner ever. Continue reading to see why I love it so much!

Hello lovelies :D

I decided to dedicate my first review post to my fave eyeliner ever. Continue reading to see why I love it so much!



I have asian hooded eyelids and my eyelids are superrr oily so to find an eyeliner that would stay and not smudge, was a challenge. I used to use maybelline's gel eyeliner but as it got warmer in Jordan, it would smudge pretty bad even with primer (if was superb in winter tho, so for people not suffering from oily lids, I'd totally recommend it!)

So I started googling eyeliners... I wanted to search for an asian brand as I have an asian eye shape, I'm pretty sure at least one brand has tackled this problem. So I narrowed it down between the Heroine Make or K Palette.

Not gonna lie, the deciding factor was on how cute Heroine Make was XD

this is the old packaging, btw. the new eyeliner is black in color (as opposed to the pretty purple)


What can I say about this eyeliner? It's freaking fantastic! It doesn't smudge whether I wear primer first or not (which is a big plus!) and it can stay as black as I first applied it when I actually take time to prime my eyes beforehand :D

how I look with the eyeliner... I know you can barely see it due to my eye shape XD


I even bought backup of this eyeliner when it was on sale at Watson! The original price is around RM45 but I got it for RM25! They were clearing out the old stock as they wanted to sell the ones with the new packaging. Oh, and I love this eyeliner enough to recommend it to my sister! Anything I recommend I basically love to death. 
Give this a try if you're looking for an awesome liquid eyeliner! I bought my first one at Ebay so you could get yours from there too.

But I just wanted to tell you, over time the brush could get slightly separated. But its still awesome and I could still use this eyeliner with no problem whatsoever :D

I cried when it happened.
I could sing praises for this eyeliner til the next day. So I should probably end my post now. Thanks for reading!

With love,
Irisy

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Followers